Steel Dock Boards with Chains and Safety Curbs
Wontide Steel Dock Boards / Steel Truck Dock Ramp are constructed of high strength steel for long life. Beveled edges on both ends permit smooth entry and exit. Deck is diamond plated for safe, efficient use. Welded safety curbs for maximum strength. Locking legs minimize ramp movement and are uneven to allow the dockboard to sit canted for easier floor pickup by fork trucks when not in use. Lifting chains included for ease of use.
Wontide Steel Dock Boards are the perfect piece of warehouse equipment for spanning the gap between a shipping dock and truck. Connected a trailer deck to the dock surface for fast and efficient forklift or hand-truck loading and unloading of pallets and cargo.
All of our steel dock boards include a tapered foot for smooth transitions from dock to truck, a heavy duty chain that attaches both on the sides and nose of the board for easy and safe lifting by a forklift, and underside stabilizer braces that line up with an existing loading dock to provide extra stability and keep the dock board in place. The high visibility, bright yellow welded steel curbs on each side help to line up forklifts during docking. Wontide Steel Truck Dock Board can up to 40,000 lb. weight capacity
- Dockboard for bridging the gap between a truck and loading dock
- Manufactured from heavy duty, reinforced steel diamond plate
- Non-skid treadplate for safety and beveled edges for smooth operation
- Welded safety curbs for maximum strength.
- Steel legs for preventing movement during use
- Lifting chains included and handles can be available
- Multiple widths and capacities available
Would you want other material of alumimium option?
Try our Aluminium Dock Board and Aluminium Dock Plate
|Steel Dock Boards with Chains and Safety Curbs|
|Model Number||Max Cutting Width(mm)||Max Shearing Thickness(mm）||Packing Size(cm)||N.W./G.W.(kgs)|