Metal Wheel Chock WTD-WHC002S
Safely secure your vehicles with Wontide Metals Wheel Chock. The material and production technology can be ductile iron casting or steel welding and have a slope design that easily contours to truck tires.
Wheel chocks are often placed against the front and rear side of the vehicle’s wheels to prevent accidental backward movement but may also be used to block forward movement. They are a supplementary hazard control used in addition to the vehicle’s normal braking system, which may be insufficient to completely halt the movement of large vehicles. The side of the chock that faces the wheel has a convex or similar shape designed to increase the force necessary for the vehicle to run over it.
Chocks are used to provide a “backup” in case a vehicle’s braking system fails or is insufficient to overcome the forces exerted upon it. This is a particularly significant concern when dealing with extremely large vehicles such as airplanes or mega-trucks that would bear a massive amount of weight if subjected to sufficient force to cause movement.
Metal Wheel Chock can help prevent parked vehicles from moving.Made of cast ductile iron and steel welding for strength and to help resist impact and fatigue.Safety yellow painting and powder coating finish for visibility and to resist corrosion
Wontide Wheel Chocks including many kinds of materials:
- Rubber Wheel Chocks – Rugged. Safe, secure grip.
- Urethane Wheel Chocks – High visibility. Resists oils and chemicals.
- Aluminum Wheel Chocks – Lightweight, durable. Cleats anchor to surfaces. Recommended for ice and cold weather.
- Metal Wheel Chocks – Heavyweight.Will not move easily.
- Laminated Rubber Wheel Chocks – The "ultimate." Will not slip or creep. Heavier, thicker, solid.
|WTD-WHC002S||Metal Wheel Chock||10″Wx8″Hx9″D||10|